2021 Working Holiday Opportunities
Are you an energetic, capable person who would have a blast serving the intrepid and interesting travellers of the Outback?
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic All Rounder for an immediate start at our award-winning outback hotel.
Hospitality experience is an advantage but not essential, as long as you’re a capable, enthusiastic worker who can get along with a range of people and embrace the outback.
- Hotel All-rounder: seasonal contract
As employers, we offer
- Return flights from Adelaide to Moomba
- A great wage
- Accommodation provided
- A positive and supportive team environment
For General Hotel Duties, applicants must:
- Hold the right to work in Australia
- Have an excellent work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Be willing to help other team members to get any job done
- Love meeting a diverse range of people from all walks of life
- Be capable, enthusiastic and ready to provide a safe and memorable experience for travellers
Desirable, but not essential:
- Hospitality or customer service experience
- Current South Australian RSA SITHFAB002 certificate or equivalent
- Certificate for Kitchen SITXFSA101 Use Hygiene Practices for Food Safety
What to expect
A working holiday at Innamincka will allow you to see an extraordinary part of Australia, meet fantastic people, and make connections that can last a lifetime. Read some testimonials and learn more about outback life and work on the Outback Loop.
How to Apply
Please send through your resumé and tell us a bit about yourself via the form below.