2023 Work Opportunities
Are you an energetic, capable person who would have a blast serving the intrepid and interesting travellers of the Outback?
We have several seasonal roles available for Hotel All Rounders and Kitchen Staff to join us at the Innamincka Hotel for seasonal full-time contracts.
Hospitality experience is an advantage but not essential. As long as you’re a capable, enthusiastic worker who can get along with a range of people and embrace the Outback, we’d love to hear from you.
- Hotel All-rounders: seasonal contract (multiple)
- Cost of the flight or fuel to Innamincka
- Full-time seasonal contract (April-October)
- A great atmosphere and down-to-earth team
- A responsible and fair working culture in line with our Wellbeing Statement.
- Time off in to spend in the beautiful outback oasis on the banks of Channel Country – an absolute dream if you love camping, cycling, fishing and spending time in nature.
All applicants must:
- Hold the right to work in Australia
- Have an excellent work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Be willing to help other team members to get any job done
- Love meeting a diverse range of people from all walks of life
- Be capable, enthusiastic and ready to provide a safe and memorable experience for travellers
Desirable, but not essential:
- Hospitality or customer service experience
- Current South Australian RSA SITHFAB002 certificate or equivalent (not essential at the time of application, but must be obtained before commencing role)
- Certificate for Kitchen SITXFSA101 Use Hygiene Practices for Food Safety (not essential at the time of application, but preferably will be obtained before commencing role)
What to expect
A working holiday at Innamincka will allow you to see an extraordinary part of Australia, meet fantastic people, and make connections that can last a lifetime. Read some testimonials and learn more about outback life and work on the Outback Loop.
How to Apply
Here’s what to expect from our hiring process:
- Submit a resume and tell us about yourself via the form below.
- Successful applicants will be contacted to organise a video interview via Zoom. Note: If you’re not familiar with Zoom, please download it and test it out prior to our video interview.
- We will be in touch within a week to let you know if your application has been successful.