2021 Working Holiday Opportunities – Immediate Start
Are you an energetic, capable person who would have a blast serving the intrepid and interesting travellers of the Outback?
We have multiple positions available for an immediate start.
Hospitality experience is an advantage but not essential, as long as you’re a capable, enthusiastic worker who can get along with a range of people and embrace the outback.
- Kitchen: Cook or chef
- Hospitality All-rounders: including accommodation, bar & restaurant
As employers, we offer
- Return flights from Adelaide to Moomba
- A great wage
- Accommodation provided
- A positive and supportive team environment
- Hold the right to work in Australia
- Have an excellent work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Be willing to help other team members to get any job done
- Love talking to a diverse range of people from all walks of life
- Be capable, enthusiastic and ready to provide a safe and memorable experience for travellers
- Hospitality or customer service experience
- Current South Australian RSA SITHFAB002 certificate or equivalent
- Certificate for Kitchen SITXFSA101 Use Hygiene Practices for Food Safety
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
What to expect
A working holiday at Innamincka will allow you to see an extraordinary part of Australia, meet fantastic people, and make connections that can last a lifetime. Read some testimonials and learn more about outback life and work on the Outback Loop.
How to Apply
Please send through your resumé and tell us a bit about yourself via the form below.