Updated July 15th, 2020.
Welcome Back to Innamincka
As restrictions have relaxed for South Australia, we are looking forward to giving you a warm welcome back to Innamincka! We know you’ll love getting out here to enjoy a classic pub meal, comfy accommodation and the beautiful outback scenery.
We do have a few guidelines in place to keep everyone safe, but the food is great, the scenery and roads are in good condition, and the friendly outback hospitality is here as it always has been.
We are thrilled to welcome you back.
Border Restrictions and Travel Information
The most reliable place to get up-to-date information about border restrictions is directly from State Government or Police sources. You can find updates to South Australia’s Cross Border travel here. For interstate visitors, we recommend checking your own State’s guidelines as well.
How to Book
Send us an email: email@example.com
Give us a call: +61 8 8675 9901
Just remember, it would be a great help to us if you can give us a call when you’re having your morning tea rather than your evening beer.
TICSA Accreditation Requirements
Adhere to a 1.5meter distance between family groups and other guests/visitors as well as with staff.
- Minimise touching of walls, doors, benches in public spaces
- Avoid touching items that you do not intend to purchase
- Limit contact with others, no handshaking etc.
- If using reusable bags ensure they are cleaned or washed before each use
- Make contactless payments if possible
Hand washing and hygiene
- Hand sanitiser is conveniently located in prominent areas, please use these upon entry to our premise/prior to embarking
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose or eyes after touching surfaces
Coughing/sneezing in public spaces
- When coughing and sneezing
- Cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow of tissue
- Throw tissue into closed bin immediately after use
- Clean hands with alcohol based hand rub or soap and water after coughing or sneezing
If you are feeling unwell
Please stay home if you are sick, if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, have been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19 or have been tested positive for COVID-19 and following have not yet received a negative test result. You should call the National Coronavirus hotline (1800 020 080).